Latest Flood Statement by KTAE
Issued 1/15/2020 11:28 AM US/Central.
Valid through 1/20/2020 2:24 AM US/Central.
wgus82 ktae 181447
national weather service tallahassee fl
947 am est sat jan 18 2020
...the flood warning continues for the following rivers in florida...
apalachicola river near blountstown affecting calhoun...franklin...
gulf and liberty counties
all persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. do not drive cars through flooded areas. if you
see flood waters: turn around. don't drown.
for graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. select rivers and lakes ahps under current
conditions and click on your river point.
847 am cst sat jan 18 2020
the flood warning continues for
the apalachicola river near blountstown.
* until late sunday night.
* at 8:15 am saturday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* forecast: the river will continue rising to near 19.9 feet by this
afternoon. the river will fall below flood stage tomorrow early
* impact: at 20.0 feet: the boat ramp at estiffanulga in liberty
lat...lon 3061 8490 3009 8508 2980 8490 2972 8505 3007 8520 3061 8498