Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KMFR
Issued 1/19/2018 11:37 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/21/2018 7:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus76 kmfr 212250
central siskiyou county-
including the city of weed
250 pm pst sun jan 21 2018
...high wind warning remains in effect until 7 pm pst this
* winds...south 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph possible.
* timing...winds will peak into this evening.
* locations include...the south end of the shasta valley
including interstate 5 from weed to grenada.
* impacts...winds will make driving difficult, especially for
high profile vehicles heading south. loose items may be blown
* view the hazard area in detail at
a high wind warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage. travel will be
impacted, especially for high profile vehicles.