Latest Marine Weather Warning by KEKA
Issued 1/19/2020 9:08 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/22/2020 9:00 AM US/Pacific.
whus76 keka 221013
cape mendocino to pt arena 10 to 60 nm-
213 am pst wed jan 22 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 9 am pst this
* what...seas 11 to 13 feet.
* where...cape mendocino to pt arena 10 to 60 nm.
* when...until 9 am pst this morning.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.
Latest Marine Weather Warning by KMFR
Issued 1/9/2020 2:14 PM US/Pacific.
Valid through 1/22/2020 10:00 PM US/Pacific.
whus76 kmfr 220958
coastal waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca out 10 nm-
waters from cape blanco or to pt. st. george ca from 10 to 60 nm-
158 am pst wed jan 22 2020
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 10 pm pst this
...hazardous seas warning remains in effect from 10 am this
morning to 10 pm pst this evening...
* what...for the small craft advisory, west swell 14 to 17 feet
at 15 seconds expected. for the hazardous seas warning, seas
becoming steep to very steep at 10 to 14 feet due to a
combination of swell and short-period wind waves. south winds
of 15 to 25 kt with gusts to 35 kt are also expected.
* where...all areas through wednesday evening for the small craft
advisory, except north of gold beach for the hazardous seas
* when...for the hazardous seas warning, from 10 am to 10 pm pst
wednesday. for the small craft advisory, until 10 pm pst
* impacts...very steep and hazardous seas could capsize or
damage vessels. bar crossing will become especially
* view the hazard area in detail at
recreational boaters should remain in port. commercial vessels
should prepare for very steep seas and consider remaining in port
until conditions improve.