Latest Non-Precipitation Watch/Warning/Advisory by KREV
Issued 9/19/2021 1:43 AM US/Pacific.
Valid through 9/19/2021 5:00 PM US/Pacific.
wwus75 krev 191456
greater lake tahoe area-
including the cities of south lake tahoe, tahoe city, truckee,
markleeville, stateline, glenbrook, and incline village
756 am pdt sun sep 19 2021
...lake wind advisory now in effect until 5 pm pdt this afternoon
for lake tahoe...
* changes...extended advisory to cover more of the afternoon.
* what...west winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. waves 2
to 4 feet.
* where...greater lake tahoe area.
* when...until 5 pm pdt this afternoon.
* impacts...small boats, kayaks and paddle boards will be prone
to capsizing and should remain off lake waters until
check lake conditions before heading out and be prepared for a
sudden increase in winds and wave heights. consider postponing
boating activities on the lake until a day with less wind.