Latest Marine Weather Warning by KTAE
Issued 1/20/2022 1:41 AM US/Central.
Valid through 1/21/2022 6:00 AM US/Central.
whus72 ktae 202052
urgent - marine weather message
national weather service tallahassee fl
352 pm est thu jan 20 2022
coastal waters from mexico beach to okaloosa walton county line
fl out 20 nm-
coastal waters from mexico beach to apalachicola fl out 20 nm-
waters from mexico beach to okaloosa walton county line fl from
20 to 60 nm-
waters from apalachicola to mexico beach fl from 20 to 60 nm-
252 pm cst thu jan 20 2022
...small craft advisory remains in effect until 6 am cst friday...
* what...north winds 20 to 25 knots with gusts to near 30 knots.
* where...nearshore gulf waters from the walton-okaloosa county
line to apalachicola out 20 nautical miles, and waters from
apalachicola to mexico beach fl from 20 to 60 nm.
* when...from 4 pm this afternoon to 6 am cst friday.
* impacts...conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
* additional details...northerly breezes will increase and
become strong behind a cold front starting this afternoon.
peak wind speeds will come this evening.
inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.